Hi-

I am new to Ning and I saw that I have a page associated with your group after starting one of my own. Should I keep the page that I started, or just keep the one here? Thanks, Judy

Views: 13

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Judy, People are using their page on Ning for all kinds different stuff. I'm double posting my blogs because they are searchable using the search box at the top right hand side of the page. Some people are summarizing their monthly reading and/or providing links to their book blog. Some just put random stuff or announcements on there and some don't use it at all. Some people only use the blog here because they don't want to have a stand-alone blog. It is really up to you how you want to use it. I'm very impressed with your blog though and think it is really shaping up nicely!
Thanks. I am liking the widgets to GoodReads, and there are other things I want to add on to it, but since I am not good with html, I will delete the challenges when I am done with them and replace them with new ones. I would love to have a double side column (a column on each side of the message part). Judy
I'm getting ready to do that to my blog too. I did it on a practice one and it worked out perfectly. Here's a link to the instructions of how to add an additional column to certain blogger templates. Good luck!

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service