Bloggers:  Looking for that special guest post, author interview, giveaway?

Post your details and make that connection!

Be sure to leave links and contact information.

Views: 3645

Replies to This Discussion

TOURZ DE CODEX is looking for new tours (should be Young Adult this time), authors if you want to host your book to the virtual level then we are the ones for you.

Go Here -

The Virtual Book Tour empowers authors to connect their books with interested readers through the medium of weblogs and personal websites.

In a nutshell, a Virtual Book Tour consists of an author "stopping" at a given number of websites in a given about of time, the same as they would do at bookstores during a real world tour. At these stops, the author may be interviewed, may take over the site for a day and blog themselves, may answer questions from readers, get their book reviewed or do all four.

So with an affordable amount, we at Tourz de Codex strive to offer the best services to our host and clients alike.

Hi Everyone, 

This is to invite you all to the twitter party that is about to begin on 15th April at 8:00am - 10:00 am EST (5:30 - 7:30 pm ISD) for author AMY L PETERSON's non-fiction book FROM ZERO TO FOUR KIDS IN THIRTY SECONDS. Be sure to come as you will stand a chance of winning 3 paperback final quality copies and 3 beautiful necklaces throughout the 2 hour ordeal.

Go here for the details HERE -

(the prizes (you get to win three of these)

I am looking for guest posters, and for places to guest post! During the spring on my reading is tied up for my summer list which will be busy during every week during summer. At the spring though, I don't have much book related going on.

I will accept guest posts from authors or book blog reviewers. I accept about everything except erotica.:)

You can answer me at or join my new group at  and comment. Thanks!

From funny as hell to scary as hell, you can find both of my books and their reviews at Amazon. Enjoy! You can read more of my stories FREE at

The Book Blogging Beauties are now accepting applications for reviewers! 

Please see the link below for details:

Hi, my name is Matt Ponticello. I wrote the uproarious comedy, "How to Beg for Cigarettes," but I guess it was in my blood to write the vampire novel I always wanted to write, so I penned, "The Sunbottle Stone," a vampire murder thriller. Check out and enjoy!

I'm always looking for Guest Posters, Giveaways or Books to Review ... if interested send me a message here (the inbox works better than a board reply) or send me an email robinson . alisha @ gmail . com with no spaces ^_^

Hi Everyone,

My new blog is up! I am seeking bloggers/authors who want to talk about what inspires their writing.

I write paranormal romance so a blog in this area or romance in general would also be great!

I will gladly return the favor. I am starting my rounds of your blogs this weekend :)

Thanks in advance!

Need help?

At NetGalley, we like to take a moment at Thanksgiving to thank you for your loyalty and support. We are grateful to have a dedicated community of Book Advocates who love reading and recommending – you truly help new books succeed! By the end of this year, your enthusiasm for reading & recommending will mean […]

Blogger Spotlight – Romance Edition

Blog name: Straight Shootin’ Book Reviews Blog URL: http://www.straightshootinbookreviews.comYour name: Mandy – Str8shooterMLet’s begin with your blogger origin story - how long have you been blogging about books and why did you start?I’ve been blogging for almost two and a half years, which is really hard to believe. It all started in March of 2012 […]

Cover Love – November Edition

November Edition We’ve rounded up five covers we love, and we hope you will too. We’ve also gathered all of your cover votes from this month, and your most loved cover is… THE PASSENGER by Lisa Lutz! Click on each cover to read the full description, request the title, and “Like” the cover if you […]

© 2015   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service