Original Post: http://fadeintofantasy.blogspot.com/p/book-lovin-bitches-ebook-tour...
(that's not my blog, i'm just promoting)
I created Book Lovin' Bitches Ebook Tours so that authors that only publish in ebook form could get the exposure that they deserve. After becoming involved in book blogging last year, I realized that traditional book blog tours never included ebooks, yet some of my new all time favorite books were only available as ebooks. Something had to change. I was determined to find a way to spread the word far and wide about the fantastic ebook authors that I had discovered, and Book Lovin' Bitches Ebook Tours were born. Now, please keep in mind that this kind of thing has never been done before and there may be kinks to work out... BUT, I'm dedicated to getting this right, so please have patience. Also, I would love to hear any suggestions you have! Just shoot me an email and I will do my very best to get back to you asap. Thank you for your interest!!
*Book Lovin' Bitches will consider all ebooks, regardless of publishing date. Older books need love too! Also, if your book is available in paperback/hardback, you can still submit the ebook for a tour! As long as there is a pdf format available, it can tour with us! :)
*Tours are always free, but donations are greatly appreciated*
(I spend most of my day everyday working on the tours, and a portion of the money will go towards reviewer incentives.)
If you would like to submit your ebook for one of our tours, please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
1. Your name
2. Title of book you wish to submit with link to synopsis (IF your book isn't published yet, you can include the book blurb in the email)
**PLEASE BE AWARE that not every book will be accepted for a tour. I want our reviewers to be able to read books that they will enjoy.
How it will work:
1. The author will submit one PDF copy of their book.
2. Each reviewer that signs up for the tour will receive an email with a copy of the book attached at the start of the tour. The email will also include:
- the review posting schedule: please make note of when your review is due and post during the week assigned
- author links: include all author links in review
- book purchase links: include at least one purchase link in review
3. You will be able to sign up for each book that you would like to review.
(Please read the information for authors above for a better understanding of the process.)
4. After we reach 8 or more sign ups, the book will go on tour! I will send the pdf (along with author/purchase links and review schedule) to all reviewers who signed up.
5. Reviewers will post their review during their assigned week and then email me the direct link to their review so that I can link to it on the “Closed Tours and Review Links” page here on my blog.
Current Review Team Blogs:
These are live links :)