GFC- GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT- GOING AWAY FOR WORDPRESS BLOGS?

Hi ! Can anyone give me some more information about this?  I saw a comment about it over on Fiction Vixen's blog and on a comment here.  What does this mean? Does that mean I'll lose the 248 followers I have?  When is this going into effect? What are people doing to replace GFC? If there is a link that I can go to I'd appreciate someone sending it my one.  I really would appreciate some feedback here.  DHM.

Views: 528

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Mirka.  I'm going to check out Linky Followers as well. I'll go go your site too and see how it looks. :-)

Is it just going away for WordPress?  What about blogger?  I have a blogspot URL...am I going to lose my Google Connect followers too?  Or is going away completely, for everyone?  Still new guys....if this sounds like a silly question I am sorry....learning as I go!  Hahaha....

I'm still not 100% sure about this situation either! From what I've heard so far, it's only going to be taken away from any service not hosted on Blogger. But then, I see blogs saying ON Blogger that say how it's going to go away, and those people are panicking anyway...

I don't think this is changing for blogger sites.  But don't quote me.  :-)

I sure hope not!

Elisse -- I don't think this is changing on blogger but like I said to Vivian,below,, don't quote me.  ;-)  DHM

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

RSS

2015 NetGalley Challenge

We’re excited to announce the launch of our 3rd annual NetGalley Challenge! Show your pride as a #BookAdvocate by taking part in the NetGalley Challenge! You’ll get an exclusive badge to show publishers that you’re committed to helping books succeed. Throughout the next 5 weeks, we’ll provide tips focused on how to write reviews […]

Indie Next List – August 2015

August edition The American Booksellers Association has announced the selections for the August Indie Next list, drawn from the recommendations of indie booksellers throughout the US. You can request many of these titles on NetGalley right now, and view more information on the ABA site.  If you are a bookseller, you can nominate titles for […]

The UK’s Top Ten Books… Coming in September 2015

The UK’s Top Ten Books… Coming in September 2015 There is a sense of term starting again in September, with the big autumn books starting to hit the shelves. What struck us as we were looking through the titles, was the wide range of what was on offer – and not just from the big […]

© 2015   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service