I need some advice. I will be interviewing a cute little indie candle shop and I have never interviewd anyone before. So I was wondering if anyone could give me some ideas for some questions to ask the owner? I just love love love these candles. I have bought a few from her. I want to showcase her business on my products blog Simply Sweet Life. But I am stumpred with what to ask her. Thank you.
First of all you've got a few:
1) What does shopping with X offer that you can't get anywhere else?
2) Who are your main buyers? IE her demographic, you may be surprised at the answer.
3) What other products do they sell?
4) What would she like to sell that she doesn't already stock?
5) Gift packs? After all you know how hard shopping for some people is, what would she recommend for x y or z. Good way to give them a plug as well as letting them give people idea's when buying, may also list some products or gift packs you hadn't thought of.
Hope it helps.
What is her favourite item in the store?
How or why did she get into selling candles?
Can she share a picture of part of the store with us?