BookWormz is a unique Reader's Boutique featuring handmade accessories for the discriminating reader. The BookWormz Boutique focuses primarily on BookWormz; handmade designer bookmarks. They've got a great fashion-focused flair, and as any TRUE bibliophile knows, a bookmark says almost as much about you as what you're reading. BookWormz allow the avid reader to let their bibilophile flag fly!

I'd like to invite you to become a FAN of BookWormz on Facebook. Just click the link below for our page - please note - becoming a fan gives you access to super-secret-double-keep-it-quiet sales! :)

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/pages/BookWormz/60185459946

Thanks for taking a look!
Rachel
www.bookwormz.etsy.com
www.bookwormzreader.blogspot.com

Views: 8

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wished I had a Facebook, but I just don't like the site for some reason. You're BookWormz are awesome! You have got a repeat costumer in me!
I'm not too into it either.
thanks so much, Insert Book Title!!! I can't tell you how much I appreciate that! :)
Rachel, your stuff is awesome. I'm almost sorry I don't have reading glases that I can wear around my neck. Your multiple bookmarks are a great idea.

I'll go on facebook and fan in a minute.

Rikki
Rikki, thank you so much! I really appreciate your support! :)
Rachel
Rachel, your stuff is awesome... not really into the facebook thing...yet.

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

RSS

Top Ten UK Books… coming in April 2015

Every month, we get together to come up with a top-ten list of the UK titles we’re most looking forward to – and this month we’re focusing on books published in April 2015. It’s an eclectic mix this month, with two SF titles – Poseidon’s Wake and The Rebirths of Tao – which I would highly […]

March edition

The American Booksellers Association has announced the selections for the March Indie Next list, drawn from the recommendations of indie booksellers throughout the US. You can request many of these titles on NetGalley right now, and view more information on the ABA site.  If you are a bookseller, you can nominate titles for the Indie […]

February Edition

Love is in the air! Here are some covers we adore this month, including YOUR top-loved cover this month–A COURT OF THORNS AND ROSES by Sarah J. Maas! Click through to read the full description, request the title, and “Like” the cover if you haven’t already. If you’ve already read these titles don’t forget to share feedback […]

© 2015   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service