BookWormz is a unique Reader's Boutique featuring handmade accessories for the discriminating reader. The BookWormz Boutique focuses primarily on BookWormz; handmade designer bookmarks. They've got a great fashion-focused flair, and as any TRUE bibliophile knows, a bookmark says almost as much about you as what you're reading. BookWormz allow the avid reader to let their bibilophile flag fly!

I'd like to invite you to become a FAN of BookWormz on Facebook. Just click the link below for our page - please note - becoming a fan gives you access to super-secret-double-keep-it-quiet sales! :)

Thanks for taking a look!

Views: 24

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wished I had a Facebook, but I just don't like the site for some reason. You're BookWormz are awesome! You have got a repeat costumer in me!
I'm not too into it either.
thanks so much, Insert Book Title!!! I can't tell you how much I appreciate that! :)
Rachel, your stuff is awesome. I'm almost sorry I don't have reading glases that I can wear around my neck. Your multiple bookmarks are a great idea.

I'll go on facebook and fan in a minute.

Rikki, thank you so much! I really appreciate your support! :)
Rachel, your stuff is awesome... not really into the facebook thing...yet.

Need help?

At NetGalley, we like to take a moment at Thanksgiving to thank you for your loyalty and support. We are grateful to have a dedicated community of Book Advocates who love reading and recommending – you truly help new books succeed! By the end of this year, your enthusiasm for reading & recommending will mean […]

Blogger Spotlight – Romance Edition

Blog name: Straight Shootin’ Book Reviews Blog URL: http://www.straightshootinbookreviews.comYour name: Mandy – Str8shooterMLet’s begin with your blogger origin story - how long have you been blogging about books and why did you start?I’ve been blogging for almost two and a half years, which is really hard to believe. It all started in March of 2012 […]

Cover Love – November Edition

November Edition We’ve rounded up five covers we love, and we hope you will too. We’ve also gathered all of your cover votes from this month, and your most loved cover is… THE PASSENGER by Lisa Lutz! Click on each cover to read the full description, request the title, and “Like” the cover if you […]

© 2015   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service