I've read 14 books so far (and some of them were ebooks, don't those count?). And right now I'm reading two books at the same time. So I really don't have a goal for the year. I'll settle for more than I read last year. Last year I read (this includes print and ebooks as well) - 54 books. So I think I'll try to double that or more! :D
Hey people I just finished about book title Pendragon book one: The Merchant of Death. I think this is my fourth book I have to go back and check I’m not sure. This book is the fastest I ever read any book, four hundred pages in less then four days. I really enjoyed this book.
Here are the books I've read this year:
1. Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Jamie Ford
2. Little Bee by Chris Cleave
3. One for the Money by Janet Evanovich
4. To the Nines by Janet Evanovich
5. Lean Mean Thirteen by Janet Evanovich
6. The Memory Keeper's Daughter by Kim Edwards
7. Twilight by Stephanie Meyer
8. The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks
9. A Dark History: The Kings and Queens of Europe by Brenda Ralph Lewis
10. 36-Hour Day : A Family Guide to Caring for Persons with Alzheimer Disease, Related Dementing Illnesses, and Memory Loss in Later Life by Nancy L. Mace, Peter V. Rabins
I actually just started Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum series, but not in the order they were written. Neverthless, I have enjoyed them so far. Janet Evanovich is hilarious!
I am also reading three books right now, but I'm not going to list them yet.