Would you like to review "Chemical Cowboys" by Lisa Sweetingham for June?

Hi Everyone,

It's me again! I am looking for people willing to review Lisa's book for her tour in June. Her latest book is "Chemical Cowboys" and sounds fantastic! Here is some information:

For nearly a decade, Ecstasy kingpin Oded Tuito was the mastermind behind a drug ring that used strippers and ultra-Orthodox teenagers to mule millions of pills from Holland to the party triangle—Los Angeles, New York, and Miami. CHEMICAL COWBOYS: The DEA's Secret Mission to Hunt Down a Notorious Ecstasy Kingpin is the thrilling, never-before-told success story of the groundbreaking undercover investigations that led to the toppling of a billion-dollar Ecstasy trafficking network, starting in 1995 when New York DEA Agent Robert Gagne infiltrated club land to uncover a thriving drug scene supported by two cultures: pill-popping club kids and Israeli dealers.

Gagne's obsessive mission to make Ecstasy a priority for the DEA and to take down Tuito's network met with unexpected professional and personal challenges that almost crippled his own family. Woven into the narrative are the stories of Tuito's underlings, who struggled with addiction as they ran from the law, and the compelling experiences of a veteran Israeli police officer who aided Gagne while chasing after his own target—a violent Mob boss who saw the riches to be made in Ecstasy and began to import his own pills and turf warfare to the U.S.

If you would be interested in reviewing it, just let me know and please provide some potential dates that you would be willing to post on your blog/site. I look forward to hearing from you all!

Tracee

Views: 20

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would love to review this book. I could post the review on my blog whenever it would work best with your promotioning schedule. Anytime from when I finish it to just before the release date -- whatever works best...
Oops -- you can contact me directly @ em18966@live.com
Hi Patricia,

Just sent you an email...thanks:)
I would love to review this book! I can post a review by whatever date you need me to. bjhopper@me.com
I'd be interested in reviewing this & can post in May or June depending on what works better for the author's book tour. I can be reached at caitlinmartinatl at yahoo dot com.
Hi Caitlin - will be sending you an email. Thanks!
This sounds so good! I'd love to review! Depending on the length of the book, I should be able to have a review up 3 weeks after I receive it. Let me know - thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you!

rachelswormz @ gmail . com
I would love to review it! I can get it up any time that is helpful to the author.

You can contact me here

electricalbookcafe@yahoo.com

Wdebo :)

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service