Zoriam or Harry Potter? Specifically, plots level?

I was loving the harry potter series, and I still love it! but, the realistic side of zoriam's story is just beautiful... I mean, the plot twist is incredible, I guess this is what you get from a PhD engineer writer! However, I have to admit that zoriam lacks the imaginative aspect of harry potter. Any thoughts on this matter?

Views: 139

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have never heard of Zoriam. Sorry. But more beautiful than HP?? I got to find this book! Any help?

Really, you havent heard of it? I got mine through amazon :) just type in Zoriam and it should come up. let me know what you think after you read it! =)

Sure. Thanks! :)

I had never heard of Zorium before; I'm going to have to read it! (I'll get back to you when I do!) :)

(Ebook Apothecary)

yeah let me know when you finish Zoriam

I wouldn't rank Zoriam better than Harry Potter.. it's truly one of a kind! But, yeah, reading Zoriam was an enjoyable experience, and I agree on the well-crafted plot twists, a beautiful mix of suspense, drama and action; as you mentioned yourself, it's definitely a series written by an engineer :)

PS: this might sound weird coming from a guy, but the fifth chapter "The Blind Lady" shed my tears lol

Need help?

At NetGalley, we like to take a moment at Thanksgiving to thank you for your loyalty and support. We are grateful to have a dedicated community of Book Advocates who love reading and recommending – you truly help new books succeed! By the end of this year, your enthusiasm for reading & recommending will mean […]

Blogger Spotlight – Romance Edition

Blog name: Straight Shootin’ Book Reviews Blog URL: http://www.straightshootinbookreviews.comYour name: Mandy – Str8shooterMLet’s begin with your blogger origin story - how long have you been blogging about books and why did you start?I’ve been blogging for almost two and a half years, which is really hard to believe. It all started in March of 2012 […]

Cover Love – November Edition

November Edition We’ve rounded up five covers we love, and we hope you will too. We’ve also gathered all of your cover votes from this month, and your most loved cover is… THE PASSENGER by Lisa Lutz! Click on each cover to read the full description, request the title, and “Like” the cover if you […]

© 2015   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service