Zoriam or Harry Potter? Specifically, plots level?

I was loving the harry potter series, and I still love it! but, the realistic side of zoriam's story is just beautiful... I mean, the plot twist is incredible, I guess this is what you get from a PhD engineer writer! However, I have to admit that zoriam lacks the imaginative aspect of harry potter. Any thoughts on this matter?

Views: 137

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hmm
I have never heard of Zoriam. Sorry. But more beautiful than HP?? I got to find this book! Any help?

Really, you havent heard of it? I got mine through amazon :) just type in Zoriam and it should come up. let me know what you think after you read it! =)

Sure. Thanks! :)

I had never heard of Zorium before; I'm going to have to read it! (I'll get back to you when I do!) :)

Beth

(Ebook Apothecary)

yeah let me know when you finish Zoriam

I wouldn't rank Zoriam better than Harry Potter.. it's truly one of a kind! But, yeah, reading Zoriam was an enjoyable experience, and I agree on the well-crafted plot twists, a beautiful mix of suspense, drama and action; as you mentioned yourself, it's definitely a series written by an engineer :)

PS: this might sound weird coming from a guy, but the fifth chapter "The Blind Lady" shed my tears lol

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Tricia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service