All Discussions Tagged 'fantasy' (8)

← Back to Bloggin' for books and giveaways!
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Blogger

Silk Screen Views - Book Review Site

Silk Screen Views is a book review site created by me and run by four women who love to read books. We're promise honest reviews and a cand…

Started by Soo ~The Instigator~

0 Mar 21, 2013

Host a blog tour with a $25 Etsy gift card giveaway drawing

Dear Bloggers, I am currently seeking blog tour hosts for my Feel Real Fantasy Blog Tour. It's to celebrate my completion of the Rys Rising…

Started by Tracy Falbe

0 Oct 23, 2012

Author

ARC Giveaway - Talisman Of El

Hey everyone,   My debut YA fantasy novel, Talisman Of El, comes out on May 20. In celebration of the release date, Centrinian are offering…

Started by Alecia Stone (CBY Book Club)

0 May 2, 2012

Celebrating Spring with J.T.'s Giveaways....

Celebrating Spring with J.T.'s Giveaways.... Tomorrow only April 7, 2012 all of J.T. Brown's books will be available for a free giveaway…

Started by J.T. Brown

0 Apr 6, 2012

Blogger

YA Giveaway!!

The Dragonfly Prophecy a YA Paranormal Romance like nothing I have ever read. Full of supernatural and paranormal elements as well as a ter…

Started by Carole McKenzie

0 Mar 12, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Book Giveaway!

Hi all! A new book giveaway just opened up at the Writer's Block Party! Six great books of varying genres are up for grabs, and you can en…

Started by Lisa Taylor

0 Feb 20, 2012

YA epic fantasy ebook giveaway

GIVEAWAY   Win a free e-copy of Veiled Innocence! To enter, please visit http://krystlejones.blogspot.com. Giveaway ends on November 1st, s…

Started by Krystle Jones

0 Oct 18, 2011

Publicist

Review Request: The Devilin Fey

Hi all! I am currently seeking 10-20 Amazon.com reviews for my paranormal romance/urban fantasy novella, The Devilin Fey. SUMMARY: A nove…

Started by Jess C Scott

0 Jun 27, 2010

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service