All Discussions Tagged 'fiction' (13)

← Back to Bloggin' for books and giveaways!
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Blogger

Rogue Hunter Giveaway

Hey people!There is a giveaway of the book <b>Rogue Hunter: Inquest<b> by Kevis Hendrickson currently happening on my blog. It…

Started by ThatArtsyGirl

0 Jul 1, 2013

Blogger

Want a brutally honest review?

Some book review blogs hand out positive reviews like free candy. At Cafe Reads, on the other hand, honesty is the best policy. In the poli…

Started by Amy Pollard

0 Jan 2, 2013

Blogger

Guest post and Giveaway!

Hey guys, interested in winning some cash, paperbacks, e-copies and more??! Check out Samantha Durante's Guest post and giveaway I'm hosti…

Started by Squibley's Fiction Addiction

0 Nov 19, 2012

Free books and low number of entries!

Hey everyone, I've got five giveaways going on at my blog (but one of them ends in half an hour!). They all have a low number of entries, s…

Started by Lisa Taylor

0 Oct 8, 2012

Blogger

giveaway! 5 ebooks of The Green!

GIVEAWAY! 5 ebook Copies of The Green by Karly Kirkpatrick! Seventeen-year-old Ariceli Pisa is a senior at the prestigious Cambridge High…

Started by Carole McKenzie

0 Aug 13, 2012

Author

ARC Giveaway - Talisman Of El

Hey everyone,   My debut YA fantasy novel, Talisman Of El, comes out on May 20. In celebration of the release date, Centrinian are offering…

Started by Alecia Stone (CBY Book Club)

0 May 2, 2012

Celebrating Spring with J.T.'s Giveaways....

Celebrating Spring with J.T.'s Giveaways.... Tomorrow only April 7, 2012 all of J.T. Brown's books will be available for a free giveaway…

Started by J.T. Brown

0 Apr 6, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Book Giveaway!

Hi all! A new book giveaway just opened up at the Writer's Block Party! Six great books of varying genres are up for grabs, and you can en…

Started by Lisa Taylor

0 Feb 20, 2012

New Release - The Clever Hen - Giveaway

"The Clever Hen." Read sample at http://www.freado.com/book/10987/The-Clever-Hen or enter to WIN at http://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/show/

Started by Saragine Francois

1 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Susan Scott

Blogger

US Giveaway: Surrender the Dawn by MaryLu Tyndall

Hey everyone! I have a giveaway of MaryLu Tyndall's latest Christian fiction release, Surrender the Dawn (Surrender to Destiny, book 3) goi…

Started by Renee

0 Jul 18, 2011

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Tricia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service