All Discussions Tagged 'romance' (20)

← Back to Bloggin' for books and giveaways!
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Blogger

New Adult book reviews

Feel free to post your New Adult reviews in this discussion! (Author) Just breathe, Kacey. Ten tiny breaths. Seize them. Feel them. Love…

Started by Book Cove Reviews

1 Jul 12, 2013
Reply by Book Cove Reviews

Blogger

Guest post and Giveaway!

Hey guys, interested in winning some cash, paperbacks, e-copies and more??! Check out Samantha Durante's Guest post and giveaway I'm hosti…

Started by Squibley's Fiction Addiction

0 Nov 19, 2012

Author

FREE ON AMAZON, 2 - 4 NOV 2012 (YA Dystopian thriller)!

For the next three days, 2 - 4 Nov 2012, my book BLADE AND BONE (The Hybreeds) will be FREE on Amazon!  It is a YA dystopian thriller fille…

Started by J.H. Myn

0 Nov 1, 2012

Come Join The Fun On The Wicked After Dark Erotic Halloween Hop! For Adults 18+ ONLY

Come Join The Fun On The Wicked After Dark Erotic Halloween Hop! October 24 through Nov 1 Please join us for Erotic & Halloween them…

Started by Natasha Blackthorne

0 Oct 23, 2012

Author

E-Book Deep Discounts

The e-book editions of both my fantasy romance Ring of Desire and my historical romance, From the Dust regularly priced at $4.99 are on sal…

Started by Ryshia Kennie

0 Sep 25, 2012

Blogger

Mega Giveaways!

I have 2 Giveaways happening right now on my blog, The Life of Fiction! Both are for ebooks and are open internationally   one is a Mature…

Started by Carole McKenzie

0 Jul 26, 2012

Rebecca Sinclair's Birthday Spring Fling Starbucks Coffee Tower Giveaway-ENDS 4/30/12

I'm a newbie here. I am Rebecca Sinclair's assistant and she has asked me to join some groups and post her promos for her:) Pleased to meet…

Started by Heather Powers

0 Apr 26, 2012

Blogger

YA Giveaway!!

The Dragonfly Prophecy a YA Paranormal Romance like nothing I have ever read. Full of supernatural and paranormal elements as well as a ter…

Started by Carole McKenzie

0 Mar 12, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Book Giveaway!

Hi all! A new book giveaway just opened up at the Writer's Block Party! Six great books of varying genres are up for grabs, and you can en…

Started by Lisa Taylor

0 Feb 20, 2012

New Romance Line offering free copy of K.T. Wells' Nobody's Angel

The Burroughs Publishing Group is offering one free e-copy of one of their first romance books, Nobody's Angel by K.T. Wells, at Literarily…

Started by Dorothy Thompson

0 Feb 13, 2012

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service