Our last stumble session was great! So lets create a new stumble discussion each week so people can add new links as our blogs grow. I don't know about you, but my last link is the most visited post on my page (thanks to you all) but let's spread the wealth.
IN CASE YOU FORGOT...
StumbleUpon. Essentially, you rate pages you go to with a thumbsup/down or simply click the stumbleupon icon and Stumbleupon will send people who share similar interests to your site. It works! So let's help each other drive traffic to our sites.
Here are the rules (If you have the stumble upon toolbar):
1. Post a link to a post you want people to go to and rate thumbs up/down (hopefully up).
2. Click on other people's links and rate.
3. Rinse and Repeat next week :)
If you don't have the toolbar:
1. Post a link to a post (same as before)
2. Click on other people's links and rate by finding the stumbleupon symbol already on their page. Mine is under the share option (attached to the bottom of each post)
3. Rinse and Repeat each week :)
Here is my link (it's an older one but a good one):
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME.
This is what the icon looks like:
Sounds GREAT!!! Count me in! I will go and figure out Stumble Upon! That's a new one on me!
Thanks for doing this! It's appreciated VERY much!!!!
My brother turned me on to Stumble Upon last week, but not sure how you are using it here and where to get the toolbar.
Sorry I didn't see this until now.
Some people have a stumble upon icon as part of their share buttons under their posts. I have that. Then you stumble individual posts. You don't need the toolbar at all if you do it this way.
StubleUpon is new to me, but I think it's great!
I just added the toolbar and will be checking out your posts tonight!
Please stumble me?