Bloggers:  Looking for that special guest post, author interview, giveaway?

Post your details and make that connection!

Be sure to leave links and contact information.

Views: 3616

Replies to This Discussion

Absolutely Book-alicious Tours: Schedule a book tour for your book with us!

Authors, Publishers, Agents have a YA book that need an audience or simply because you need some reviews, then "Absolutely Book-alicious Tours" is your one stop virtual book tour organization. And we take good care to to keep both parties happy and help you achieve the results you desire.

Check out our services through here -
http://abookalicioustours.blogspot.in/p/for-authors.html

And if they meet your expectations, then don't hesitate to call on us. We are always happy to help.

Hi,

I am a book addict...and proud of it is hosting a 3 day event (Sizzlin' Summer Swag Giveaway) 8/1-8/3 to spotlight new/summer/recent releases and we are looking for a few great Authors. If you or someone you know may be interested in joining in the fun, please fill out the form below or pass it along.

enter here

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to email me, proudbookaddict@gnail.com

Thank you

BLOGGERS/Readers/Reviewers NEEDED FOR Urban Fantasy Review tour

Absolutely Book-alicious Tours is hosting a mass review event for: Frivolous Pursuits by DC Farmer.  This event is scheduled for 4th August.  If you would like to participate in this event, please fill out the form below.  Participants will receive everything they need as soon as possible.

Genre - Speculative Urban Fantasy

Do visit the link, enter your details in the sign-up form.

http://abookalicioustours.blogspot.in/2015/07/frivolous-pursuits-by...

Darren Trott has a job, a feisty girlfriend and a house with potential. Oh yes, he's living the dream. Problem is, it isn't the dream he applied for. You see, Darren likes taking photos of plastic models in real world settings. He calls it art. His girlfriend Amanda calls it a frivolous pursuit. She wants him to give it all up and turn his garage studio into a nail bar. Trouble is, his art won't let him. Every time Darren takes a picture, something very peculiar happens. Something amazing, and weird, and genuinely out of this world. Psychopathic relatives, aboriginal demons, warrior queens, and a Brownie called George with red skin, claws and an attitude bigger than a banker s wage, all want a piece of Darren. But they'll have to get past Amanda first because she's at the front of the queue. DC Farmer cordially invites you to join him in exploring the next white-knuckle case report from the Hipposync archives.

BLOGGERS/Readers/Reviewers NEEDED FOR Urban Fantasy Review tour

Absolutely Book-alicious Tours is hosting a mass review event for: Frivolous Pursuits by DC Farmer.  This event is scheduled for 24th August.  If you would like to participate in this event, please fill out the form below.  Participants will receive everything they need as soon as possible.

Genre - Speculative Urban Fantasy

Do visit the link, enter your details in the sign-up form.

http://abookalicioustours.blogspot.in/2015/07/frivolous-pursuits-by...

Darren Trott has a job, a feisty girlfriend and a house with potential. Oh yes, he's living the dream. Problem is, it isn't the dream he applied for. You see, Darren likes taking photos of plastic models in real world settings. He calls it art. His girlfriend Amanda calls it a frivolous pursuit. She wants him to give it all up and turn his garage studio into a nail bar. Trouble is, his art won't let him. Every time Darren takes a picture, something very peculiar happens. Something amazing, and weird, and genuinely out of this world. Psychopathic relatives, aboriginal demons, warrior queens, and a Brownie called George with red skin, claws and an attitude bigger than a banker s wage, all want a piece of Darren. But they'll have to get past Amanda first because she's at the front of the queue. DC Farmer cordially invites you to join him in exploring the next white-knuckle case report from the Hipposync archives.

I have two series of posts on my blog at Aurelia {lit} {geek} {chic} that are open at all times to guest posts.

The more established of the two is THIS IS WHY I READ. {Open to anyone who reads}

And the newer, companion series THIS IS WHY I WRITE, has just launched. {Open to authors & writers in any form or genre, and at any stage of the journey, including other bloggers!}

I do an author bio with links to your sites and social media at the bottom of the post and if you have a current or upcoming release a short promo is allowed as long as the actual guest post is longer than the promotional content. 

If you are interested in contributing to either of these series, or if you have something else you would like to guest post about you may contact me via email at aurelia.lit@gmail.com or via the contact form at the bottom of this page.

Thanks!

~Bex

Looking for an author to guest post on my website about the craft of writing, writing challenges, or the world of the author.  www.editingpen.net

Also, looking for an author to guest post on my second coffee website.  Your book information will be included of course!  This is a fun coffee and tea website so a fun, light post somehow related to coffee or tea, recipe, is swell.

Thank you!

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

RSS

© 2015   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service