Not a day goes by that I am not approached by at least one author seeking a book review. Most days I have multiple requests in my inbox.

I wish I could say yes to every author who approaches me. Even with reading over 200 books a year I can't keep up with the requests. I have been asked many times if I know of sites who are accepting books for review so I'm creating a spreadsheet of potential book reviewers for authors who are seeking a book review.

If you'd like to be included on the spreadsheet just fill out the form below. I will share this spreadsheet with authors who are seeking book reviewers.  They can check out your site to see if it's a good fit for their book and contact you if they are.

http://iamareadernotawriter.blogspot.com/2011/03/are-you-looking-fo...

Views: 502

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Kathy,

I would like to have my book added to this spreadsheet.  SILENT KNIGHT, a 70s Mystery/Suspense Novel. 

Silent Knight, Novel

Kathy,

I write reviews for self-published authors who are listed in my bookstore. Below is the page where the reviews are published. http://www.selfpublishedauthorsmarketplace.com/html/spa_reviews.html 

I don't accept all,  but I am open.

All the best on your quest,

Dannye

Dannye,

I am new to all of this and recently wrote a book to help people rise up and live effectively after a divorce. It is an ebook. Any insight/ideas would be appreciated.

Don

Hello Kathy,

We have a number of new titles up for review in several genres. Would be grateful if you could add our name to the spreadsheet.  Please see our Media release below for further information.  Many thanks.....

Marion here from The Amazing People Club.  I am writing to tell you about our latest fascinating titles, set for release in April.  I believe that some of these releases would be of particular interest to you.   Please see below for further information and let me know if you would like me to send you any product/s for review.  Please observe that we can only supply audio or eBooks for review purposes.  I thank you for your time and look forward to discussing any possible way that we can work with you....

**** Media Release ****
Meet Amazing People!
Psychologist invents new mode of time travel!

(March, 2011) If you could invite famous people from the past to dinner who would you invite? Would it be Shakespeare, Mozart, Coco Chanel, Elvis Presley or Walt Disney? Now you can read and listen to what they may have said at such a meeting.

Psychologist and entrepreneur Dr Charles Margerison has travelled back in time to ‘interview’ some of the world’s most amazing people.
He has made the lives of a huge range of amazing people accessible like never before, bringing their stories to life, via virtual interviews, to motivate and inspire, in the latest Series on offer from The Amazing People Club®.

“I’ve gone back in time to interview some of the world’s most iconic millionaires, writers, mistresses, scientists, artists, and more,” says Dr Margerison. The new series launch in April 2011 from The Amazing People Club® features numerous titles including Amazing Mistresses, Amazing People of Paris, Amazing People of Sydney, Amazing Scientists and Amazing Doctors and Nurses. “These people are all so amazing. Their stories can help inspire and motivate everyone!”

Covering a huge range of iconic individuals, The Amazing People Club® offers an ideal way to be introduced to a huge range of remarkable people, from Einstein to Presley, Charles Darwin to Nancy Astor, and Edith Piaf to Michelangelo.  These amazing life stories are a celebration of inspirational achievers and can be explored through BioViews®; short biographical narratives, similar to interviews. BioViews® are a newly-developed concept in storytelling, which are now taking off as an innovative self development tool.

Interesting, entertaining, engaging, educational, and sometimes controversial, the latest Series is sure to please.

Says Dr Margerison, “See the world from a new perspective. Learn about the amazing people who shaped the world we know today. Enjoy this great source of inspiration for your journey through life”.
“We also encourage people to visit www.amazingpeopleclub.com to share stories of people they know who are currently making amazing contributions”.

See the following You Tube clips, which give you a ‘taste’ of what our products are like:-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ1jTa4IWMo – Louis Armstrong / Satchmo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5NiU3LSBjY – Elizabeth Arden

New release full eBooks and printed books (available April 2011):

§  Amazing People of Paris
As you walk around the City of Light, you are travelling in the footsteps of amazing people including Napoleon Bonaparte, Voltaire, Victor Hugo, Toulouse-Lautrec and Gustave Eiffel. In different ways, all of these amazing characters made major contributions, making the city of Paris what it is today.  You will meet those who contributed to the music, the art, the architecture, the politics and other vital aspects of the city's life.                 

§  Amazing People of Sydney
How did a group of convicts found one of the world's most beautiful cities? Now you can find out how the place discovered by Captain Cook became a tourists’ delight. Find out how it all began. Travel through time and meet some of the amazing people who helped Sydney develop. Read how Governor Arthur Phillip and Bennelong, the captured Aborigine, tried to build relations between the communities. Explore the lives of convicts who helped build Sydney such as Francis Greenway, Mary Reibey and George Howe.

§  Amazing Scientists
What would Charles Darwin say if he was interviewed about his life and work? How would Galileo reflect upon his contribution to scientific discovery? Now you can meet these leaders in 10 minutes. That is all it takes to read or listen to their BioViewsâ, a new form of story based on biographical interviews.  In Amazing Scientists, the stories of amazing people including Isaac Newton, Linus Pauling, and Louis Pasteur come alive.

§  Amazing Doctors and Nurses
Explore the life stories of an amazing range of characters including Florence Nightingale, Elizabeth Blackwell, Ignaz Semmelweis and Che Guevara. These people paved the way for modern medicine and saved countless lives by advancing the boundaries of treatment.

New release short eBooks and audio books (also available April 2011):

§  Amazing Millionaires          
§  Amazing Spies
§  Amazing Mistresses   
§  Amazing Artists
§  Amazing Writers
§  Amazing Business People
§  Amazing Educators

Pricing:
Books (printed)  - $16.99                                               eBooks (FULL) - $9.99

Short eBooks - $3.99                                                       eStories - $1.99

Individual audio stories - $1.99                                   Short audio collections $4.99

About The Amazing People Club®
The Amazing People Club www.amazingpeopleclub.com, is the publisher of an innovative audio and book series based around BioViewsâ and brings the lives of a huge range of amazing people accessible like never before. The series is distributed by Hachette Book Group,(HBG), a leading trade publisher based in New York and a division of Hachette Livre, the second-largest publisher in the world.

About the Author

Dr Charles Margerison is the founder and author of the Amazing People Club® series, which he created to reflect the achievements of inspirational people. He is a Chartered Psychologist, a member of the Royal Institution and the Royal Society of Literature.  Dr Margerison has extensive experience as an international business development adviser to a number of large organizations around the world. 

The author of more than ten books on business management, Dr Margerison is the co-founder of Team Management Systems and Emerald Journals. He was Professor of Management at the University of Cranfield and at the University of Queensland, Australia.  He is currently the Chairman of Bell Hughes Music Group and the President of Amazing People Club® LLC.

The words in each BioView® are the author’s interpretation of their possible opinions, based on the research of what each individual did.

Published by: The Amazing People Club®

Written by: Dr Charles Margerison

Release date: April 2011

Available on iTunes, Amazon and most other online book retailers.

www.amazingpeopleclub.com

Please contact us today for interviews, extracts, excerpts, samples, articles, web content, quizzes, submissions and more.

Kind regards,

Marion Andersson

Business Development Consultant

E: marion@amazingpeopleclub.com

www.amazingpeopleclub.com

T:  +61 405 829199

I am looking for chick lit books to review on my blog:

http://komzreviews.blogspot.com/

Hello! I am a fairly new book reviewer, so my blog is limited and I am still learning how it is best to write my thoughts out. I focus on Young Adult and Children's Lit. I will also review Adult Paranormal, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Christian books, bibles, photography.

Check out my blog: The Book Heroine

Thanks,

Keri

Hi Kathy,

I'm an author currently looking for reviewers of my novel, Treasure Me. Can you transmit the spreadsheet? christinenolfi@gmail.com

Many thanks!

Christine

Thank you for this opportunity.  I filled out the form.  I am looking to do book reviews.  I just read one book and have the review ready to post in a few days!  Always open to more books!!!! 

http://beautybrite.blogspot.com

http://www.karenwasylowski.com  I am looking for reviewrs of my novel, Darcy and Fitzwilliam.  It is a continuation of Pride and Prejudice, but completely different from the usual Regency Romance.  I would love to have a review from outside the Austen genre.  I think the book could be main stream.  It is very funny - a sort of Pride and Prejudice meets Tom Jones. 

I noticed the link up there says "iamareadernotawriter," so I do not know if this disqualifies me, but I am both!

I have just started with book blogging and have reviewed one book on my site. I have also posted my musings on writing and even a sample.  I would enjoy reviewing the books of writers who are seeking book reviewers. I love to read - it is what has led me to writing! Writing a story to me is like reading one, I get lost in the characters and their dramas, it just takes a bit longer!  ha!

Anyway, my info is below:

http://tommysean.blogspot.com

tommy.sean (at) hotmail (dot) com

Hi Tommy, I am a follower of "I am a reader not a writer" and just wanted to clarify for her. The is the name of her blog and it has nothing to do with signing up. It does not disqualify you:)

Hi Kathy,

I'm an author who'd love some reviews for my romantic suspense, Bound to Love, can you please forward me your list?

Thank you!

Sally Clements - sally (dot) clements68 (at) yahoo (dot) ie

www.sallyclements.blogspot.com

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service