What are your goals for the New Year.
Mine are as follows
1. Finish the draft of my 3rd book and have it ready for publication by May
2. Complete the Research for books 1 and 2 of my Trilogy by the end of January
3. Complete the outline for books 1 and 2 by end of February
4. Have a complete 1st draft of books 1 and 2 by the end of June
And get to 200 fans on my facebook fan page. Please spread the word
How about you?
when do you sleep I figure it must be July!! Best of luck -
1) get second of the series and my collection of short stories into e-book format
2) start / finish third of my series by summer - start researching fourth- maybe start it -
3) and for myself I wsh to get my childhood memories editied and published (not for general publication) and
4) a cookbook of family receipes/histories and memories written and published (again not for public publication)
5) get to grips with book reviews and blog more
happy new year
Mine are quite simple:
1: Market Sugar & Spice that has just recently been released
2.: Finish First Blood (Part 1 of the Equilibrium trilogy)
3: Finish Book 1 of The Snow White Series
4: Find an agent mad enough to take me on!
5: Same as you Wayne - get more fans on social media. ( I shall start by 'liking' you to help your cause!)
Good luck everyone!
okay in the spirit of New Year reolutions I have 'liked' both your pages although I had to work just a wee bit harder on game set life!!! - all the best with your hopes both of you - now - and this does still feel wrong I'll mention I have an author page on facebook for my Sefuty chronicles
Tried to return the favour, but your link doesn't work...
did I leave out a slash maybe?
try this - I'm sorry and thanks for trying
Mine are fairly simple too;
1 - Market the release of my first novella 'His Elle' and set up a blog tour
2 - Complete the full draft of my second novella and have it ready for release by March
3 - Spend more time on my blog and post more book reviews
4 - Finally get to grips with social media marketing
5 - Be able to quit my job by the end of 2011 and write full time
Good luck everyone. It'll be great to know how you all get on throughout the year!