All Discussions Tagged 'review' (5)

← Back to Religion and Spirituality book reviews
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Paganism (includ. Wicca) Book Reviews - Share Your Own

Here is a link to all the posts on my blog with the label and theme Paganism. I haven't been reading that many lately but if I add new ones…

Started by Kathleen Garber

1 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by Katinka Hesselink

OMG! I won a 2011 Book Award!

MAINSTREAM MYSTIC is a finalist in the National Indie Excellence 2011 Book Awards!!! I am is very exciting to be acknowledged…

Started by Patti Zarn

2 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Karen S. Glick

Judaism Book Reviews - Share Yours

To make it easy, here's a link to all my book reviews with a Judaism theme. This is link to my Judaism label so as I add new books, they wi…

4 May 10, 2010
Reply by Bibliotropic

General Spirituality Book Reviews - Post Your Own

Again here is a link to all the book reviews I've done on books with a Spirituality theme/label. New ones I post will be viewed from there.

4 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Lotus Malas

Islam Book Reviews - Post Your Own

Here are all my reviews for books with an Islamic theme/label.

0 May 24, 2009

Need help?

At NetGalley, we like to take a moment at Thanksgiving to thank you for your loyalty and support. We are grateful to have a dedicated community of Book Advocates who love reading and recommending – you truly help new books succeed! By the end of this year, your enthusiasm for reading & recommending will mean […]

Blogger Spotlight – Romance Edition

Blog name: Straight Shootin’ Book Reviews Blog URL: http://www.straightshootinbookreviews.comYour name: Mandy – Str8shooterMLet’s begin with your blogger origin story - how long have you been blogging about books and why did you start?I’ve been blogging for almost two and a half years, which is really hard to believe. It all started in March of 2012 […]

Cover Love – November Edition

November Edition We’ve rounded up five covers we love, and we hope you will too. We’ve also gathered all of your cover votes from this month, and your most loved cover is… THE PASSENGER by Lisa Lutz! Click on each cover to read the full description, request the title, and “Like” the cover if you […]

© 2015   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service