All Discussions Tagged 'spirituality' (6)

← Back to Religion and Spirituality book reviews
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Buddhism book reviews - share yours :)

I'd like to start off with this collection of Books by the Dalai Lama - the best & most popular of his books.

Started by Katinka Hesselink

6 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Katinka Hesselink

Publicist

Blog Tour for Spirituality & Relationships Book

Hello! We are planning a blog tour to begin September 21st with an intriguing book on spiritual development and relationships.  Human bondi…

Started by Saima Agency

0 Jul 19, 2011

Christian book reviews - share your own

I'm into Alternative (or esoteric) Christianity. So I created a page with books about that topic.

8 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by Katinka Hesselink

Blogger

General Spirituality Book Reviews - Post Your Own

Again here is a link to all the book reviews I've done on books with a Spirituality theme/label. New ones I post will be viewed from there.

Started by Kathleen Garber

4 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Lotus Malas

Spiritual authors who cross religious boundaries

We've put up threads here about the main religions, but I have written two lenses about ladies who don't limit themselves to writing only a…

5 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Lotus Malas

Spirituality and Science book reviews

Share your reviews of books that try to interpret science from a spiritual perspective - or deal with spirituality and religion from a scie…

0 Jul 2, 2009

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

RSS

The UK’s Top Ten Books… Coming in June 2015

The UK’s Top Ten Books… Coming in June 2015 As we move towards summer, publishers are spicing up their lists with some early beach reads. Not that beach-reading has to be just for blockbusters; getting some quality time to read without interruption is perfect for all kinds of books – and this month’s selection is […]

Blogger Spotlight – Stacy Alesi’s BookBitch.com

Blog name: Stacy Alesi’s BookBitch.com Blog URL: http://stacyalesi.comYour name: Stacy AlesiCan you explain the different features of BookBitch.com and what genres you primarily focus on?There are two primary features; reviews and giveaways. I personally review mostly crime fiction, romance, books that appeal to book clubs, and cookbooks. I also cover food writing, occasional memoirs, sci-fi, […]

Emily Schultz Interview

Author Interview We’re excited to start sharing author interviews with our community, in partnership with Feedbooks. Emily SchultzInterviewed by Lara Touitou - Emily Schultz is a Canadian writer based in Brooklyn. She is the co-founder of the literary journal Joyland. The Blondes is her third novel and was one of the finalists for the Trillium […]

© 2015   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service