I know it's more than 3 months away, but I have been thinking it would be fun to see the Hunger Games premier (midnight showing) together as one big group. I know there are a lot of HG fans in Utah, so it would be the ultimate experience. Family & friends would be invited, of course.

Depending on the number of people interested, I was thinking of buying out an entire theater, or just reserving seats together at one showing. If the entire theater is NOT bought out, we will have to go to SLC/Sandy for a theater that allows reserved seating--because I really don't want to wait in a line for seats. If the theater IS bought out, we can assign seating. Also, I work at a movie theater and *may* be able to get us an earlier viewing (not sure, but I'll try). Maybe we could even do a dinner just before the showing. These are all just ideas, but I want to get an idea of how many are interested before I make any plans. 

If you are interested, let me know! And if you have a few moments, would you answer some questions too? Thanks! :)

1. Would you prefer a showing in SLC, or in Orem? (Read the 2nd paragraph for deets on this.)

1a. If you live outside of Utah County, would you be willing to travel to Orem (where my theater is located)?

1b. If you live outside of Salt lake county, would you be willing to travel to SLC/Sandy?

2. Any idea of how many people would be in your group? (If not, don't worry. I'm just trying to get an idea of how many people are interested.)

3. Any ideas/tips?

Tags: Bloggers, Games, Hunger, Movies, Utah

Views: 237

Replies to This Discussion

Did we decide to do this and what are the details?

We did! We got our tickets a few weeks ago so it might be too late. But Penelope has the details. E-mail her! ReadingFever@gmail.com

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service