"Hey Kellie and Natalie, I'm new follower at your blog and bumped your blog with +1 on google+. Also added you on twitter. Whenever you get chance visit http://iron2112fist.blogspot.com/ and if you like it follow and + back.
Hey Kellie and Natalie, I'm new follower at your blog and bumped your blog with +1 on google+. Also added you on twitter. Whenever you get chance visit http://iron2112fist.blogspot.com/ and if you like it follow and + back.
It's Amanda here, you were asking me about the code for Google Friend Connect?
I need to ask whether you've transferred to Wordpress or are still on Blogger. Then I can make up a How-to with screenshots for you. Otherwise:
1. Click on your current Friend connect widget (the thing with the pictures of your followers) where it says 'Options'
2. A drop down menu will appear. Select 'About Google Friend Connect'
3. Select 'Add the members' gadget'
4. Scroll down (unless you want to change to look of your gadget) and select 'Create HTML'
5. Copy this code onto your clip board, into a Word doc - just save it somewhere
6. Open your Wordpress dashboard
7.On the left hand side, find the 'Appearance' tab, and then select 'Widgets'
8.You will see a big box called 'Available Widgets'. Near the bottom is one called 'Text'
9.Drag and drop the 'Text' widget into your sidebar (right hand side of same screen) where you would like it to be placed.
10. Past the Google Friend connect code into the widget and hit the save button.
You should now be able to see your Google Friend Connect in the sidebar on the front page of your blog.
Hi girls! Sorry, I haven't logged in here for a while, so just saw your comment now. As for the Pretty Little Liars game, I just got an email from ABC out of the blue. They said they'd noticed I'd mentioned the show on my blog (I never have, by the way, so maybe there was some confusion!) Anyway, I couldn't take part as I'm in Ireland, but it would have been cool. Free iPhone. Very cool! It had me wishing I lived in the U.S for sure. haha! x