Blogger
Rebecca Graf
  • Female
  • Milwaukee, WI
  • United States
Share Twitter

Rebecca Graf's Friends

  • Gabrielle Arrowsmith
  • Brian Heffron
  • Rhomy
  • Christine Corretti, Ph.D.
  • deborah palumbo
  • Sally
  • Colleen Bratley
  • Glenn T Langohr
  • Merce Cardus
  • An Indian
  • S. Hauzel Sailo
  • Froggarita
  • Candy O'Donnell
  • Mary (BookHounds)
  • Julie Zeronda

Rebecca Graf's Groups

Rebecca Graf's Discussions

How to Get Attention for Your Book in 5 Minutes
12 Replies

What do you do toget attention for your book?Continue

Started this discussion. Last reply by Taunya Graschel Nov 15, 2012.

RSS

Loading… Loading feed

 

Rebecca Graf's Page

Latest Activity


Blogger
Rebecca Graf posted a status
"Do you have a favorite bookmark? - http://www.thenewsinbooks.com/the-world-of-bookmarks/"
Sep 26, 2013

Blogger
Rebecca Graf posted a status
"$.99 for a limited time: Deep Connections by Rebecca Graf - Discover why Brenna is being stalked and who she'll love http://ow.ly/oSXum"
Sep 17, 2013

Author
Larry Rodness left a comment for Rebecca Graf
"Hi Rebecca, my name is Larry Rodness and I am inquiring about receiving a review on my newest YA novel entitled, "Perverse", published by Itoh Press in both print and electronic formats. Synopsis as follows: 19 year old Emylene Stipe is a…"
May 2, 2013

Blogger
Rebecca Graf added a discussion to the group Dedicated Book Reviewers
Thumbnail

New Book Promotional Company Needing Hosts

Looking for virtual book tour hosts. All hosts that sign up in the month of April will be entered for a giveaway that will include a mystery book and a $25 gift card. Each tour they sign up for gives them an extra entry. www.celestialbookpromotions.weebly.comSee More
Apr 1, 2013

Blogger
Rebecca Graf added a discussion to the group Blogging Books
Thumbnail

New Book Promotional Company Looking for Hosts

Looking for virtual book tour hosts. All hosts that sign up in the month of April will be entered for a giveaway that will include a mystery book and a $25 gift card. Each tour they sign up for gives them an extra entry. www.celestialbookpromotions.weebly.comSee More
Apr 1, 2013

Blogger
Rebecca Graf added a discussion to the group Paranormal & Fantasy Addicts
Thumbnail

New Book Promotional Company Looking for Hosts

Looking for virtual book tour hosts. All hosts that sign up in the month of April will be entered for a giveaway that will include a mystery book and a $25 gift card. Each tour they sign up for gives them an extra entry. www.celestialbookpromotions.weebly.comSee More
Apr 1, 2013

Blogger
Rebecca Graf added a discussion to the group Bloggin' for books and giveaways!
Thumbnail

New Book Promotional Company Looking for Hosts

Looking for virtual book tour hosts. All hosts that sign up in the month of April will be entered for a giveaway that will include a mystery book and a $25 gift card. Each tour they sign up for gives them an extra entry. www.celestialbookpromotions.weebly.comSee More
Apr 1, 2013

Blogger
Rebecca Graf's discussion was featured

Giveaway Opportunity for Your Marketing Plan

My website, A Book Lover's Library is celebrating its first anniversary. In the midst of all that we want to give everyone an opportunity to get their name out there. If anyone wants to giveaway a book, a gift card, or any swag  they can feature that giveaway on ABLL. This will be happening through December of this year. Check out my site at www.abookloverslivrary.com.  If you are…See More
Mar 4, 2013

Blogger
Rebecca Graf added a discussion to the group Bloggin' for books and giveaways!
Thumbnail

Win a Copy of How to Write a Book Review

So many reviewers are not giving quality reviews and many seasoned reviewers have gotten into some bad habits. Here is a chance to help you get on the right track to write some high quality reviews. You can enter to win a copy here.…See More
Mar 2, 2013

Author
Jay Siva left a comment for Rebecca Graf
"Hi, I came across your blog, and I thought you would be the perfect person to contact. My name is Jay Siva, the founder of EZBuyButton.com, an easy 'buy book' widget for authors. I'm contacting you today because I think you and your…"
Jan 24, 2013

Blogger
Gayle Pace left a comment for Rebecca Graf
"Hi Rebecca, I would like to read and review your book, DEEP CONNECTIONS, I would love a print copy,  If this is possible, email me at  bemiown@yahoo.com  Thanks Gayle"
Dec 31, 2012

Author
Brian Heffron left a comment for Rebecca Graf
"Dear Rebecca:As a published Poet, I truly think I may have something really delightful for you and your readers: COLORADO MANDALA, my new novel is a psychological love triangle that takes place during the tumultuous "hippie time" of the…"
Dec 24, 2012

Blogger
Rebecca Graf added a discussion to the group Network Your Blog
Thumbnail

Author Promotional Opportunity and Chance to Win Prizes

Authors, As everyone knows we are having our December Giveaway Extravaganza at A Book Lover's Library (www.abookloverslibrary.com) right now to help promote everyone’s books. Writing the book is the easy part for most but the hard workcomes when you are trying to sell the book you worked to create, as we have heard many of times it takes 10% of our time to write and the other 90% to sell what was written.…See More
Dec 6, 2012

Blogger
Rebecca Graf added a discussion to the group Follow Mine, I'll Follow Yours
Thumbnail

Author Promotional Opportunity and Chance to Win Prizes

Authors, As everyone knows we are having our December Giveaway Extravaganza at A Book Lover's Library (www.abookloverslibrary.com) right now to help promote everyone’s books. Writing the book is the easy part for most but the hard workcomes when you are trying to sell the book you worked to create, as we have heard many of times it takes 10% of our time to write and the other 90% to sell what was written.…See More
Dec 6, 2012

Blogger
Rebecca Graf added a discussion to the group Dedicated Book Reviewers
Thumbnail

Author Promotional Opportunity and Chance to Win Prizes

Authors, As everyone knows we are having our December Giveaway Extravaganza at A Book Lover's Library (www.abookloverslibrary.com) right now to help promote everyone’s books. Writing the book is the easy part for most but the hard workcomes when you are trying to sell the book you worked to create, as we have heard many of times it takes 10% of our time to write and the other 90% to sell what was written.…See More
Dec 6, 2012

Blogger
Rebecca Graf added a discussion to the group Authors Needing Reviews and Interviews
Thumbnail

Author Promotional Opportunity and Chance to Win Prizes

Authors, As everyone knows we are having our December Giveaway Extravaganza at A Book Lover's Library (www.abookloverslibrary.com) right now to help promote everyone’s books. Writing the book is the easy part for most but the hard workcomes when you are trying to sell the book you worked to create, as we have heard many of times it takes 10% of our time to write and the other 90% to sell what was written.…See More
Dec 6, 2012

Profile Information

Favorite Book
The Hunt for Red October
About Me:
I'm a mother, accountant, and writer. I review books from almost any genre. I also have written one children's book and have a romance/suspense novel being released in a few weeks. I long to be a full-time teacher and writer.
Website or Blog:
http://www.abookloverslibrary.com
Which category best describes you?
Blogger

Rebecca Graf's Blog

Squeezing in a Few Moments

I am finding that I have to squeeze in a few moments to read and to write. There is so much going on that it feels like I can never really do my true passions of reading and writing. But.....I found that I can sneak them in more than I first thought.

I carry my kindle with me everywhere reading a page every chance I get. I'm finding that I'm finishing up more books that way. Seriously. It goes with me to the bathroom, to the store, to the doctors, and even on a ride. You never…

Continue

Posted on August 16, 2012 at 10:49pm

Comment Wall (26 comments)

You need to be a member of Book Blogs to add comments!

Join Book Blogs

At 4:53am on May 8, 2013,
Author
Lexmilian S. R. B. de Mello
said…

Hi, I wanted to greet you as I just joined the website.  I have recently published a FREE (donation based) eBook and I would be thrilled if you included a review on your site.  Here is a ditty about it:

 

The generous seas do roam vividly,

And sacred words spoken earnestly.

People suffer and people go to war,

I just hope these words will go afar.

 

On 26-4-2013 I published a FREE book,

Indeed a feat of altruism, no crook!

I suffer in silence in every moment.

I have no money to publish a stunt.

 

I was just hoping for word-of-mouth

And email propagation as loudmouth.

Book is at: http://bookbooster.com/newage.htm

I accept feedback just at: percarus@hotmail.com

 

OFFICIALLY THE MOST ELOQUENT STORY TELLING POETRY BOOK EVER WRITTEN -ALL NON FICTION-

At 9:06am on May 2, 2013,
Author
Larry Rodness
said…

Hi Rebecca, my name is Larry Rodness and I am inquiring about receiving a review on my newest YA novel entitled, "Perverse", published by Itoh Press in both print and electronic formats. Synopsis as follows:

19 year old Emylene Stipe is a 2nd generation Goth who, like every teenage girl, is trying to find her place in the world. One night she comes upon an old painting in an antique store and is compelled to purchase it. When she brings it home an image of a young woman appears in the sketch and then magically materializes in her apartment. Emylene nick-names her 'Poinsettia' and they soon become fast friends. But Poinsettia has an ulterior motive for her sudden and strange intrusion into her host's life which causes Emylene to question her whole belief system.
If there is interest I can forward an E Pub or PDF.
You can also get more info at my website: www.larryrodness.com
Perverse_Cover.jpg
At 5:03am on March 3, 2013,
Author
James Oh
said…

Hi Rebecca,

I write to let you know that I am keen to conduct an guest author interview with you.

Please drop a line to inform me, at jamesoh2003@yahoo.co.uk if you are agreeable.

Thanks and look forward to receive your reply,

James

http://liftyouup.blogspot.com

At 1:40pm on January 24, 2013,
Author
Jay Siva
said…
Hi, I came across your blog, and I thought you would be the perfect person to contact.

My name is Jay Siva, the founder of EZBuyButton.com, an easy 'buy book' widget for authors. I'm contacting you today because I think you and your readers would love to know about the EZBuyButton widget I've created.

It is the most advanced 'buy now' widget for selling books. I make it free for authors and publishers, worldwide, to quickly and easily create and use our EZBuyButton widget to place on their website or blog to immediately increase the sales of their books, especially if their books are listed for sale in more than one retail store. I made it super easy, with just a few clicks they just copy & paste a piece of code onto their website/blog, and they're done.

The widget allows website visitors to select which device they'd like to use to read the author's book, and then select their preferred retail store that they'd like to purchase the book from. It also geolocates the visitor's location and will send the visitor to the correct country specific retail store so that they can buy the author's book. The widget is also fully customizable, and the author will have access to detailed real-time statistics of the use of their widget.

I would like to invite you to visit my website, and try out the EZBuyButton widget. I hope you find that my widget will be useful to you and your readers, including all the authors, literary agents, and publishers you're in contact with.

My website is http://www.ezbuybutton.com.

If you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer them for you. Thank you for your time.

kindest regards,
Jay Siva
At 12:25am on December 31, 2012,
Blogger
Gayle Pace
said…

Hi Rebecca,

I would like to read and review your book, DEEP CONNECTIONS, I would love a print copy,  If this is possible, email me at  bemiown@yahoo.com  Thanks

Gayle

At 3:07pm on December 24, 2012,
Author
Brian Heffron
said…

Dear Rebecca:

As a published Poet, I truly think I may have something really delightful for you and your readers: COLORADO MANDALA, my new novel is a psychological love triangle that takes place during the tumultuous "hippie time" of the 1970s. Michael Boyd Atman, a Green Beret in Viet Nam is forced to kill his partner because his brother Officer snaps during combat. Then when Atman returns to the USA he seeks out his partner's widow to see if he can put things right. When he cannot make her happy, he drafts in a younger, hippie,  "understudy" to try and complete the lonely widow's life and happiness. But this sets off an even larger conflict, and all of this action and drama is set within the beautiful and picturesque valley of Pike's Peak, Colorado. COLORADO MANDALA is a literary novel with romance and adventure that will engage and inform its readers about a little known period of American life, the "Hippie Time". An era without a novel that has actually captured its nuances and flavors: COLORADO MANDALA is that book because it captures that time between covers for the very first time. Because of that it is already creating a prepublication sensation. But fortunately, there is still enough lead time to do a nice feature piece with lots of diverse audience grabbing facets and perhaps pictures. Please let me know your thoughts and thank you in advance for any assistance you may be able to provide (I would love to do an interview or feature story!). I look forward to hearing from you, and am wishing you and yours a great holiday season. : )
This is luck and light from
Brian Heffron

At 8:59pm on December 16, 2012,
Blogger
Kacii Epicness
said…

Hey! I noticed you were a member of the group Follow Mine, I'll Follow Yours.

I was hoping we could do a follow swap.I follow your blog and you follow mine.

If you would like to do this, comment on my page and leave your blog link there.

Here's mine: http://thekookybookworm.blogspot.com/

At 11:32am on November 28, 2012,
Author
Glenn T Langohr
said…

Hi Rebecca, Rhomy sent me! I can't find your email? Mine is rollcallthebook@gmail.com Looking forward to hearing from you! Glenn Langohr

At 10:46am on November 26, 2012,
Author
Glenn T Langohr
said…

Hi Rebecca, awesome bio! Rhomy sent me your way. I'm an author who would love to gift out copies of my books for review and do an interview. I narrate my own books, sample here~http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B00571NY5A I can bring you traffic for these reasons: I spent 10 years in prison on drug charges, with 4 years in solitary before turning into a best selling author and speaker. Also I pump your site on all of mine. Here's my facebook page as well~ https://www.facebook.com/glennlangohrcalifornia?ref=tn_tnmn my email is rollcallthebook@gmail.com 

At 9:43pm on September 5, 2012,
Blogger
Liana Chau
said…

Hey Rebecca,

If you're interested in honest book reviews that help you form opinions about books not yet read, please visit http://bookaholicness.com. If you follow me, just notify me and I'll be more than glad to follow back!

Thanks!

 
 
 

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service