Book done now what? It’s time for a marketing strategy and all that depends on the end result you envision. Some people write books just for family and friends some want to be professional authors…Continue
Started this discussion. Last reply by Yvonne Mikell Jul 3, 2012.
Here are my 4 ways authors and small biz can increase revenue by using social media. My special package Body Heat is a smart and economically viable marketing investment.
1. A Facebook fan page helps tremendously because that’s where your customer base resides. You can find them in groups, friend search, news feeds,…Continue
Posted on March 15, 2012 at 12:49pm
Hollywood vs Silicon Valley; I’m torn on this, I agree; people that create original content should be protected let’s be honest Facebook and YouTube, have to much control they make it hard sometimes for small Internet companies to come up and they profit from material they didn’t create and I don’t see anybody really monitoring there policy in regards to online equality. But on the other hand sharing material is great and I don’t think these new rules will be good for business…Continue
Posted on January 19, 2012 at 2:30pm
Don’t get caught up in the excitement of completing the book, you deserve a pat on the back but don’t forget this is a business and it’s time to advertise. Furthermore, unless you plan to invest some extra time writing and letting others know that you can actually write, then your book won’t sell. Now if you’re writing just for your family and friends than that’s different but if you plan to make a fulltime career from authorship then here are my suggestions.
1. Most self-publishing…Continue
Posted on January 13, 2012 at 1:33pm
1. Market your new book online by creating a website with a shopping cart.
2. Sign up for a PayPal account to compliment your website. This account should be used to receive payments, as well as to make any business transactions that may occur as you market your book online
3. Create a Google Adwords account. Bid on keywords that potential readers might type into a search engine to find information on the topic that your book covers
4. Advertise your book online with a…Continue
Posted on January 10, 2012 at 9:06pm — 3 Comments