August was more of a "summer beach read" month. Light reads were on the menu this month because I was in school. September is a free month for me - so I hope to accomplish a lot more in reading.
Here is a list of this month's reads:
1. Lake News - Barbara Delinsky
2. Summer Pleasures - Nora Roberts (containes 2 Silhouette Romances)
3. Taming the Highlander - Terri Brisbin
4. Summer by the Sea - Susan Wiggs
5. Blue-Eyed Devil - Lisa Kleypas
6. Legend - Jude Deveraux
7. Winner Takes All - Nora Roberts (contains 2 Silhouette Romances)
Taming the Highlander was my favorite read and Lisa Kleypas was a new author for me.
There was one "Did Not Finish" and that was The House on Fortune Street. The book dealt with a subject that I am not comfortable reading about.