July was kind of a reading slump for me. Could only get involved with one intense book and then the rest of the month I read some quick and easy reads (Harlequin/Silhouette).
1. Rules of Prey - John Sandford
2. Irish Thoroughbred - Nora Roberts
3. Irish Rose - Nora Roberts
4. Untamed - Nora Roberts
5. Sam's Letters to Jennifer - James Patterson
6. The Rescue - Nicholas Sparks
7. The Australian's Housekeeper Bride - Lindsay Armstrong
I am hoping to get back to reading more "involved" books in the month of August.