This year brought many challenges and victories for this country, my family and my friends. I am thankful for all that has been accomplished within my immediate family and for all that we have overcome.
- EFD- extreme financial difficulties caused my family to suffer many hardships this year. My husband's business struggled to stay open but MACOBI made it through. I lost my vehicle in a car accident during the fall of this year and our family has been making it through on one vehicle alone.
- NBP - new business pursuits. I launched my new writing business this year "Bleu Skies Writing Services."
- CAAC - Children Achievements And Challenges. The year started with my two oldest children facing many challenges at school both academically and socially. However, they took those challenges on by the horns and moved forward with a positive attitude. All three of them attained many of their goals in school and at home, and my oldest is preparing to move out the first week of January 2013 into a promising future.
- HEALTH - My husband faced a scary health threat this fall that was a wake up call to our entire family and friends. I lost 34 pounds this year on a Jillian Michaels program and changed my family's eating habits.
- GAD - Goals And Dreams. This year has been an accomplishment of goals set by my family and the pursuit of dreams. I started my blog this summer and successfully created websites for my company, my husband's company, and three clients that I took on. I've been writing fiction stories to entertain myself since I was 12 and finally published my first novel "REFLECTIONS OF PROMISES" this summer and it was released 2 days before our 9th wedding anniversary. My second novel "REAL SECRETS" was released the week before Christmas for a joyous holiday season.
For more information on some of the information that I shared. Check out the links below:
With the ups and downs of this roller coaster ride called life, my family has been tremendously blessed. I look forward to a fabulous 2013 and wish you and yours a HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Please join me by following via the follow link in the right column. You may also join through email to receive updates. Thank you for visiting and please feel free to leave a comment; as usual it makes my day.
JUST A PIECE OF THIS WRITER...
C. MICHELLE RAMSEY