All Discussions Tagged 'blog' (254)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Publicist

Are you Interested in Spiritual/Self-Help Books?

Hello everyone, I am organizing a blog tour for Brian Michael Good's book, "Never Surrender Your Soul." It is a spiritual/self-help/memoir,…

Started by Christine Rice

0 21 hours ago

Reviewers needed for blog tour: Designing Emma by Clarissa Carlyle (New Adult)

Hello! Irresisitible Reads is organizing a reviews only tour for the New Adult Romance Designing Emma by Clarissa CarlyleThe tour is schedu…

Started by Carla Nóbrega

0 on Tuesday

Blogger

Comment for a comment

Hi guys!  Receiving comments from readers gives us warmth and love. I love getting comments and reading them makes my day. But don't you t…

Started by Sharmaine Omega

0 Feb 26

Publicist

ATTENTION YA BOOK BLOGGERS!

Hello bloggers! I am organizing a blog tour for Laura Hughes' book, "The Sara Chronicles," an exciting YA/Fantasy novel. I am looking for b…

Started by Christine Rice

4 Feb 24
Reply by Christine Rice

Author

Guest Blogger Invitation!

This is an invitation to author/writer bloggers to write guest blog posts on my blog http:iheartallstories.weebly.com. Feel free to visit…

Started by lidy wilks

2 Jan 29
Reply by lidy wilks

Book bloggers, do you want a day off? (Seeking blogs for book tour)

I'm putting together a book blog tour on March 1 - March 10. I'm looking for host blogs. I've got a fun rafflecopter going on in conjuction…

Started by Lois D.

0 Jan 29

Author

Looking for Blog Tour Participants!

I am looking for bloggers interested in helping me promote my book with a blog tour! The tour is planned for March 8th - 30th. This will…

Started by Ella Drayton

0 Jan 28

Blogger

Unusual Reading Places . . .Where Have YOU Read?

Over the years, I have found myself reading in more and more unusual places. I have since learned to embrace that fact with an open mind, r…

Started by A.P. Bullard

0 Jan 26

Blogger

Leave a comment on our Sunday quote and you can enter to win a monthly raffle prize!

Find all of the available posts (some worth 2 entries!) here.  Comments can be added any time during the month that the quote was posted.…

Started by Book Cove Reviews

0 Jan 18

Blogger

Looking for guest posts on my blog...promote your book, blog, ect....

I have a book review blog, but because of work it is getting harder to post as much as I would like too. Because of this, it would be great…

Started by Cassie Deaton

1 Jan 6
Reply by James panetta

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

RSS

Blogger Spotlight – Teens & YA

Blog name: Book Sniffers Anonymous Blog URL: http://booksniffersanonymous.com/Your name: KristinYou mainly review YA books – is there a particular subgenre that you prefer?It all kind of depends on my mood. I usually sway more towards fantasy and paranormal books, but I’ve been on a contemporary kick lately. How long have you been blogging about books […]

Guest Post: The In’s and Out’s of NetGalley

Guest Post: The In’s and Out’s of NetGalley I’m happy to welcome Lili, Children’s Publicity Intern at Bloomsbury USA and a blogger, as our guest writer today. Lili has been documenting her internship experiences in publishing in her Intern Diaries series and recently reflected on the NetGalley approval process from a publisher’s point of view. […]

Top Ten UK Books… coming in April 2015

Every month, we get together to come up with a top-ten list of the UK titles we’re most looking forward to – and this month we’re focusing on books published in April 2015. It’s an eclectic mix this month, with two SF titles – Poseidon’s Wake and The Rebirths of Tao – which I would highly […]

© 2015   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service