All Discussions Tagged 'blogger' (43)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Blogger

Blogger Looking for Books to Review

Hello,  I am a 25 year old blogger from Vancouver, Canada looking for books to review.  My blog can be found here http://melissasbooksarou…

Started by Melissa Rose

1 Mar 17
Reply by Melissa Rose

Publicist

ATTENTION YA BOOK BLOGGERS!

Hello bloggers! I am organizing a blog tour for Laura Hughes' book, "The Sara Chronicles," an exciting YA/Fantasy novel. I am looking for b…

Started by Christine Rice

4 Feb 24
Reply by Christine Rice

Blogger

Guest posts wanted

Hello all bookroom reviews is now accepting guest posts. Reviews on Children's,Young Adult or clean rom-com chiclit books.Also children's h…

Started by Dick leonardo

0 Feb 1

Author

FYI: Research Opportunity (for reviewers & authors)

Hey folks, My friend Rachael (author of The Bagman - my review here) is doing her PhD research on self-publishing. As part of that resear…

Started by J. Aleksandr Wootton

0 Aug 5, 2014

Publicist

REUTS Publications looking for bloggers!

REUTS Publications is an independent book publisher of YA/NA titles with, at the very least, nine more titles releasing in the 2014 year. W…

Started by Ashley R

0 Feb 25, 2014

Publicist

Christian Publisher is Seeking Bloggers

Do you review Christian books on your blog? Would you like to receive great Christian books for free? LIFE SENTENCE Publishing is looking…

Started by Michael Allanson

0 Feb 18, 2014

Publicist

LIFE SENTENCE Publishing is looking for bloggers

Do you review Christian books on your blog? Would you like to receive great Christian books for free? LIFE SENTENCE Publishing is looking…

Started by Michael Allanson

0 Feb 12, 2014

Blogger

Looking for a co blogger

Hi, I am looking for a co blogger to help out with running my blog http://curseofthebibliophile.blogspot.com/ I am looking for someone who…

Started by Katie

0 Sep 11, 2013

Author

Indie Book Trailers & Your Honest Opinion

Hi Book Bloggers & Writers, Today I received my very first book trailer and I am seeking your opinion on it.  Would watching this trail…

Started by Rochelle Campbell

0 May 16, 2013

Author

Looking for bloggers to review my eBook FREE?

The generous seas do roam vividly, And sacred words spoken earnestly. People suffer and people go to war, I just hope these words will go a…

Started by Lexmilian S. R. B. de Mello

0 May 6, 2013

RSS

Need help?

Badge

Loading…

RSS

NetGalley goes to London Book Fair!

NetGalley goes to the London Book Fair! The sun shone boldly on to the glass roof of Olympia, as the London Book Fair went back to the future last week. Moved from its recent home of Earls Court, the Fair relocated to its previous premises – with most of those present happy with the big, […]

Cover Love April Edition

April Edition Spring is in the air and beautiful covers are blooming! Here are some cover designs breathing new life into our TBR pile this month, including YOUR top-loved cover this month – A WHOLE NEW WORLD by Liz Braswell! Click through to read the full description, request the title, and “Like” the cover if you haven’t […]

LibraryReads May 2015 List

May 2015 list LibraryReads has announced the top ten books published this month that librarians across the country love. You can request the featured titles below on NetGalley right now, and view more information on the LibraryReads site.  If you are a librarian, you can nominate titles for the LibraryReads list via NetGalley! View title […]

© 2015   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service