All Discussions Tagged 'blogs' (84)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Call All History Lovers

Do you love history?  Do you enjoy the late the late 19th and early 20th centuries?  If so, I invited you to visit and follow my blog.  It’…

Started by Melina Druga

0 Oct 26

Promotion, Promotion, Promotion, Books, Blogs, you name it.

In the world of Blogging, threads, threads and more threads are the life blood of success. What I'm sayin' is, post your books, blogs or w…

Started by David M Karder

366 Oct 23
Reply by Shelly Ice

Add Links To Your Latest Book Blog Giveaways!

Add links to your latest blog giveaways. Make sure to leave link and book description in the comments along with rules, and giveaway end da…

Started by Tori Peterson

13 Sep 18
Reply by Nya

The Stage in the Sky

Unlike Icarus my wings aren't made of wax, they're made of fire. I'll fly as high as I want and the sun won't scorch me. The rain will evap…

Started by Rock Kitaro

0 Sep 14

Seeking Blogs Media Sponsors for Los Angeles Lit Event

Book'd in Burbank: The Ultimate Bibliophiles' Night Out in Los Angeles seeks blogs to serve as (non-monetary) media sponsors. Participating…

Started by Liz Donatelli

0 Sep 1

Introducing Rock Kitaro New to Book Blogs - This Nice Guy will Finish First

Hey gang! Just wanted to say hello and I'm happy to find out more about this Book Blogs website. I wish I knew about it sooner. But I suppo…

Started by Rock Kitaro

0 Aug 23

scratch my BLOG and I'll scartch your's

Hey folks, I am in need of your help. I have a new blog called TheFeltim where I write about my writing life as well as interview authors a…

Started by Felix Timothy

0 Aug 4

Comment for a comment

Hi guys!  Receiving comments from readers gives us warmth and love. I love getting comments and reading them makes my day. But don't you t…

Started by Sharmaine Omega

0 Feb 26

Review Opportunity: The Letters

I am looking for reviewers for my new published work The Letters.  The Letters on GoodReads Brodie Barrett is a widowed mother of a 10 year…

Started by Ella Drayton

1 Feb 10
Reply by Jee Ann

Blog Followers!

Hello Everyone! My name's Jessica, and I'm one half of a new book review blog called Novels At Night, along with my best friend Hayley! We'…

Started by Novels At Night

4 Dec 4, 2014
Reply by Reading In The Tardis

Need help?

LibraryReads Favorites of Favorites 2015

Favorites of Favorites 2015 LibraryReads has announced their Favorites of Favorites list available in 2015 that librarians across the country love. You can Request or Wish for the featured titles below on NetGalley right now, and view more information on the LibraryReads site.  If you are a librarian, you can nominate titles for the monthly […]

At NetGalley, we like to take a moment at Thanksgiving to thank you for your loyalty and support. We are grateful to have a dedicated community of Book Advocates who love reading and recommending – you truly help new books succeed! By the end of this year, your enthusiasm for reading & recommending will mean […]

Blogger Spotlight – Romance Edition

Blog name: Straight Shootin’ Book Reviews Blog URL: http://www.straightshootinbookreviews.comYour name: Mandy – Str8shooterMLet’s begin with your blogger origin story - how long have you been blogging about books and why did you start?I’ve been blogging for almost two and a half years, which is really hard to believe. It all started in March of 2012 […]

© 2015   Created by Tarah Theoret.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service